We understand that many luxury property owners need assistance in navigating branded management companies. As an asset manager of global luxury properties, our role is to ensure that your objectives and goals receive first priority. To achieve this, we act as your agent, working directly with the management company to provide oversight on all facets of property operation. We also collaborate with content specific experts on a 3rd party basis to ensure we meet the needs of your specific project.
Our Asset Management arrangements provide peace of mind to owners. They can substantially improve RevPAR and market penetration, increase property valuation, enhance customer service, and improve employee retention. Columbia Hospitality International has experience working with both private and public ownership, as well as branded and non-branded management companies.
Our services include:
- Regularly consulting with hotel management to review daily financial reports, monthly/quarterly financial performance, accounts payable, receivable aging reports and operating account reconciliations
- Reviewing all leases, maintenance contracts and vendor agreements
- Reviewing property annual marketing plan and conducting regular audits to confirm adherence to plan
- Reviewing competitive set performance and consulting on action steps to improve if necessary
- Reviewing annual strategies to improve employee fulfillment
- Reviewing annual capital budget and audit adherence to plan
- Reviewing insurance claims and litigation
- Reviewing all F&B concepts
- Conducting regular property visits and reporting on compliance to established service, preventative maintenance and cleanliness standards strategies and facility cleanliness and maintenance
- Regularly reviewing guest experience surveys and third-party reports, e.g. Trip Advisor, Yelp
- Reviewing other pertinent industry reports that affect the property, e.g., market surveys, property tax reports, capital reports, appraisals
- Providing other services and assistance as requested by owner to assist in the protection of their interests