We have conducted feasibility studies for a range of international luxury properties around the world. Our detail oriented strategy consists of the following steps:
- Evaluate the market potential for the proposed hotel based on an analysis of the market support for a hospitality facility on the subject site.
- Advise and consult on the appropriate numbers types, and sizes of guest rooms and other amenities that would best serve the needs of the market.
- Project and estimate levels of market penetration, occupancy, and average room rate for the proposed hotel for the first five years of operations.
- Prepare detailed projections of cash flow from operations before fixed charges for the hotel for the first five years of operations.
- Provide a written report containing the conclusions of the Feasibility Study and present financial projections for the proposed venue.